Blogos

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Jumping In

Might as well get my feet wet (I think I'm mixing my water-related metaphors) with what we "in the biz" call "user generated content". You know, the blog thing. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I haven't, because I thought that I had nothing much to say. But then I thought, "That doesn't usually stop me from opening my mouth." So here we are. Just a little spot to ramble to my friends and family about what I'm thinking, reading, listening to, etc.
In case you aren't one of the above mentioned friends and family, and are wondering who I am and why you should care about anything I have to say, I'm afraid I can't help you much with the latter, but as to the former:

  • Name: Michael Kelley
  • Family status: Married (Nova) with children (William, nearly three, and Kathleen, barely one year old)
  • Job: I work at Microsoft, on the Office team, doing what I can to make sure that the world has seen the end of Clippy the paper clip.
  • Church: Juanita Community Church. I also preach there one Sunday evening a month, but we only post the morning sermons, which spares me a great deal of embarrassment.
  • Favorite Food: Kung Pao Chicken
  • If you were peanut butter, would you be crunchy or smooth?: Crunchy, with secret dreams of being smooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home